Saturday, 11 January 2014

Life after SPM :)

Oh yea so now i am officially 18 :O Time flies so fast. And I had finished my spm exam. I never thought that i will go through this exam in my life. I knew that everyone of us have to pass through all the things by ourselves. Things will come no matter what, so you have to face it naturally. Then nothing is cant be.;) Hwaiting peepo!   #datou #goldenwords
Yea, so what i am starting to do after my spm? hrm i got a job at kepong area. The salary not quite high. But still accept it in order to occupied my free time. i cant stand if stay all days long in da home D: So chose to gain some experiences before i am stepping into college.
I work as a daycare teacher. Hrm I am a teacher helper. Before that i thought i have to prepare the teaching ingredients and ready for TEACHING! Yet, I no need to do that. Its correct. Who want to hire a peepo without any qualification to become a teacher. Now i still tried to adapt the working condition. I always encourage myself time will pass fast, and always waiting for FANG GONG. Hehe. Just got my salary. Tomorrow will have an outing with my dear ❤
# accept the challenge in your life, dont ever wanna give up! HWAITING! #
So what i am going to study in future. Mostly is A level. Because i am not sure what i wanna be in future? alot of question mark when i was thinking the course. I will scare i made a wrong decision :( I think i will chose A-level course first :) Hopufully my friends can found their dreams in future. I love you all! The secondary friends , i think our relationship wont change because of the fading of time.
Start missing the school life. Start missing my friends.
Everyone will grow up day by day. Follow by  life will change. Then alot of challenges waiting for us. Our target in life are different, but the destination is the same. Hope i still got the chance to see all my friends :)
❤


No comments:

Post a Comment