Saturday, 18 January 2014

14.1.13- Girls Valentine Day

I am the oldest among there, don't you believe ? but i look younger :D
Happy Diary Valentine to my dear and my friends. Yea well spent day with my girls today :) I had celebrate the first valentine day in 2014 with the GIRLS :P Blek. Yea we had decide meet up at Hinz cafe. Long time my wan ling toon, tuo yuan bao bao no come my house or treat my house as a station :p Hahaha. She came my house today and waiting for michelle fetch us go! :D Hello stupid wan ling. Long time no saw your stupid face. Maybe I can use my fist and fists on your face! YOU WAIT! :D
Michelle maybe will late. So we chat all the time. Luckily we still got alot of things chat hor TOON WAN LING :PMichelle came, we knew we are late. OHOH! Sorry hehe :D

When we reached there. Got two girls have been waiting for us for so long :D Sorry. Hehehe. We have a lot of topics to talk. *unexpected* I felt very happy for it. And That is what I want :) ❤ Hinz Cafe is a cafe which decorated with all the ikea-style. Go and have a look. You will felt full of HOME_FELL.
So what we girls order for teatime and lunch?


Cheese sauces spaghetti #order by me :D *LOVE*

chicken bolognese #order by shu yong :D

creamy puff @ flower beauty tea ღ

moccha chocolate cake @ tiramisu ❤
Yea , so after the lunch and teatime. I suggested to have a dyed hair activities. Helped me to dyed hair! AHAHAH:P We went tesco together and buy the dyed hair liquid :D So excited. We girls shopping really like 38 PO! Hehehe. WE went phine's house and dyed my hair. Thank phine for providing the place for us. :


The PRO one! Hair is processing! :D Where is Wan Ling :p?
I bought light brown, But the hair is not so obvious with the colour. Sob sob >< My hair is already natural brown. So....next time i will go salon and dyed :D Girls gather have endless topic to chat with. So happy can meet up with you all. All the best in your future. Wish can meet up with other friends as soon as possible also. Hwaiting! We can always conquer the things in our life with each other. We are the QUEEN! ❤

The girls. The gathering held successfully. *I claimed*
Photo is taken from http://stop-this-moment.blogspot.com/ oh yea!
Check it out with this website. http://minern-melody.blogspot.com/2013/09/hinz-cafe-bandar-menjalara-kepong.html?m=1

forever 17
huiying

No comments:

Post a Comment