Monday, 13 January 2014

Happy New Year ! 2014!

Oh yea. Happy New Year Guys. Wish all the peepo have a great beginning in 2014 :D
According to our culture, Malaysian sure will went some place to countdown! Don't you dare to say you re not the one? :D Hehe.
Right after I finished my work, and i went countdown with my dear and my friends. long time no meet! Many peepo had do some colouring on their hair. Omo. ENVY >< Hrm, never mind, my hair is natural curly and natural brown :P See first whether my mom permit me to colour anot.
We 10pm something only walked to DPC :) Before 10pm what we doing in da car? He taught me driving. OMG >< So stress. I sit on his leg and drive. I just controlled the steering . The rest he controlled hehehe. So scare when I listen people beside me to correct my direction. Follow their instruction hardly.
LOL. Finally i give up . I cant imagine how am i going to got the license within a short time. I scare I fail many time, and my dad need to top up :O
Alrite, then we meet up with nixon them and walk to the DPC :) We went there just wanna watched the amazing fireworks :D Like a happy KIDS! So he brought me to another place which is not much peepo will go there and juz right behind the stage. Behind the stage is where the fireworks displays :D Weee discover a secret place yo! So yea may all my wishes came true this year. Hwaiting!
my wish came true. Can celebrate the countdown with my beloved one.
❤

❤

No comments:

Post a Comment