Sunday, 19 January 2014

Time Square

Oh yea. today went time square with my dear. Yea, is usual for a girl to spend their money on SHOPPING! I had got my salary after i had put so many effort on it! Weee. #like a happy kid. We went out early in the morning :D Wanna shop the whole shopping centre!  Cause its still early, so we bought bread first at bread story. Enjoy our breakfast on a bench just right beside Starbucks Coffee.
Then we went and bought the ticket movie! We didn't  realize that the movie is displayed in a PREMIUM
room! So the price sure is expensive abit. Never mind. One year once :P
Garlic Bread yummy! :D

VIP! 
We watched the police story 2013. Hrm, i got disappointed on that movie. Not much interesting ><
After movie then we went to HUAN Xi Di and had our lunch!Selfie while waiting our food come!
Hubby! 

He is a dog :p

sleepy? :p


my lovely dear! smile :D

*BLINK*
 After the lunch, we went and shopping! Shopping time. I am so excited! Girls who don't like shopping? My dear follow me buy this buy that >< Thank you baby :P Who call you are my husband :P I bought lot of clothes. I cant find the shoes i want >< So sad! Omo. I still got help dear see his shirt. Give him some suggestion :P HAHAHA, believe in my sense of fashion? AHA. I bought until non stop. See, buy! See, buy! So shuang that feeling! HAHAHA. Then, i go bought the dognuts to my dear's family at Crispy Cream! Hope your family love it!
PIG dear! (^(..)^)

36 camera  quality is totally different :P

Minion Face :D

With da love one! 
Next time i wanna go shopping again with dear :D Feel so happy :pHaha. After got my second month salary first :P Hwaiting! ❤
Happy Chinese New Year Peepo! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment