Sunday, 22 September 2013

Yes, I am bored!

Tomorrow is monday! I hate the begining of the week,  I am so lazy to go school. :( Because trial is past, teacher just will do nothing in class. So bored. Just feel like wan to sleep whole day in class. The headmistress always come and guard us.
I am so full now after ate the chicken rice. I hate this feeling very much! :( Yea, my weight is getting heavier. Ohno! 50.5kg.NO Should I round off ? Hrm. How can it be? I very TAN CHI! NG GUAN HUANG YOU LA. Feed FAT ME >< Plan to do on diet!! MUST MUST~~~
So fat now. :<
SPM is aprroaching, HAHAHA good luck beh! All da best! Hope can get mix A in SPM Bua. ><
Hehe. Now I am passing around my 纪念册to all my friends to write. Hrm. Graduated soon. Blah blah blah. many things happening in this school during My 年代! Hope after graduated can still Keep in Touch :)
Life is always have two way for you to chose!

5' W

Life=BOOK

Chances is always made by your own!

Cute bluee Baby!

OMG is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment