helo people :D now is almost midnight , what you guys doing? I just finished packed my luggage prepare the journey to Port dickson attend my cousin wedding dinner. Long time no attend wedding dinner le.
Happy birthday to Wei Guang First. Sorry for cant help u celebrate your birthday. Hope you can happy back and be back the happy WWG :) Good luck in SPM also.
HAHA, i am sure
Miss Toon will miss me very much? where is my cake? HA? u better bake for me!
My dear guan huang, u a don't moody must take care yourself k? if free i will sms you sek you :) Muakz.I love you. Order orange juice to drink a, if got go must control them :p I know you can do it. Your decision is my decision hehe.
Hwaiting! Finally can go beach and release myself. I have long time no let my brain rest. I want to enjoy the scenery of
beach , build up the castle, pick the shell,
SHOUT to the sea! WEEEEEE :D looking forward! My dad say maybe monday back, cause its impossible to back at sunday night >< Dunno leh.
Now talk about
WEDDING. Every girl dream to have a special wedding. Hrm. how to make it special?Wedding spend alot of money! Need to think many things. I like to imagine myself is the girl main character in the movie, dream dream dream.....imagine how pretty am I wearing the wedding dress hahahah :p
 |
| I want! |
 |
| romantic ❤ |
 |
| PROMISE |
 |
| I DO! |
 |
| FOREVER |
 |
| TOGETHER |
 |
| Enchanting WEDDING |
 |
| YUMMY |
 |
waiting the prince in my life
Wish my cousin can live happily with her husband :) A good blessing to you ❤
|
No comments:
Post a Comment