Thursday, 3 April 2014

Happy valentine's Day

This is the first valentine we had celebrated together . Two more month is our one year anniversary. Time flies so fast. We never been thinking that after form 5 we still got the chances together. I'm so happy, my valentine is him. NG GUAN HUANG. He is a awesome man i ever meet in my life. He is so charming, lovely, caring, responsible, peaceful ,humanity man. He fulfilled my condition. Though i am so bossy sometime, but he will say sorry to me first and try to make me happy again. Whenever i felt sad ,not feeling well. He will comfort me,take care of me. He gave a lot of security to me. We have no secret at all .I believed that a relationship without LIES would last longer. I didn't care whether is a happy things or sad things, I just want to share with my valentine.He is the man i wan. Hopefully we this two cute couple can stand every challenges in future together. My valentine, NG GUAN HUANG I LOVE YOU! ❤

*We went One Utama celebrated our first valentine day. Have a fun fill day with my hubby. 
A big jar of passion fruit mixed. 

Swiss-ter-land fish&Co

America Fish&CO

Breakfast 

Thank you dear. from my diamond. ❤

His valentine's gift <3

selca with my hubby. He is so gorgeous :P HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment