Oh yea, I went hardcore and swimming with my dear ,jie min, edwin and kelven. Felt so excited. Firstly, we went for gym. I determined to lost my body weight. Then went to selayang there do gym.
 |
| hey yo gg :P |
can see how determine is me on my face! :D Then after that we went jusco to buy swimming suit. Omo so expensive. I chose one then my dear pay for me. thx you dear. always waste his money :/ Cause maybe in April we will go sunway lagoon with my tong shi. Hrm. so better buy one. Future can use also :) We went kelven house and swim. U knew me. I dunno even how to float. I cant relax in the swimming pool. I scare water. LOL. Then i keep use the floating stuff to help me float. yea!finally. I knew how to float in the water and swim! WEEEE. That moment i am so happy. My dear keep played me in the swimming pool! Naughty!.:P
 |
| happy kid :D |
 |
| notice my face! |
 |
| swimming lesson accomplished.!:D |
No comments:
Post a Comment