HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY ,my dear. WEEEE. So fast leh, one year already. Today i went out dinner with my dear at Pulau ketam steamboat restaurant. My dear said their seafood fresher than the hometown one. HAHHA. *picky dear* Not bad lah , we meet xiiao ping and chai wen yao de gang. LOL. Thank you dear for helping me to peeled out the prawn. Stay with you in every moment is the most sweet things in the world. :)
❤ Then after that we went Desa Parkcity ,leisuring. WEEEE. Saw many puppy,doggy. My dear say wanna buy a husky and Jasman Stepphord ? in future. WALAU EHH, I cant even get near to doggy, yet he still want to rear such a big dog. ><I know my dear very love dog :p Not bad lah , prove that my dear very humanity. :D Then after that, we went to mont kiara! WEEE. first time i went. Not bad weih. All rich people ,rich car. HAHHA.Dear always the best one, bring me to caffe bene. WEEE.I am so happy. TOOOO happy. HAHHAHA.Many people go there lea. No more seat. Luckily dear found a seat if not we need to stand and eat ><. YEAHH, i finally been there. LEE KWANG SOO! The view is so nice, the night weather is cold enough. Today is a well spent day with my dear. Happy first anniversary. I am so happy really. I love the gift you gave me. The puzzle i will do it as fast as possible. Dear i love you. I wont leave you even one step:) DEAR, MY HEART IS ONLY FOR YOU!
❤
 |
| Green tea bingsu ❤ |
 |
| Yeah! finally been here. |
 |
| Chubby. :) |
 |
| Hubby.:) |
 |
Never let him go ❤
HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY ❤ |
No comments:
Post a Comment