Thursday, 3 April 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary 0405

Happy One Year Anniversary my hubby. how we could stay so long until now? :P TADAA because we are GOD arrangement. Weeee. No la, also the effort we putting in this relationship. Felt so miracle still , cause i never been thought that we can back together after form 5.Felt so dramatic. Before we started this, we often contact each other whenever we feel need someone to talk. And that people i want to talk with is you. I dunno why. But its happened unrationally. You are the guy who understand even well compare to my real boy friend. Sometime i will blame myself for my wrong decisions last time. I know hurt you so badly. I wanna hold back, but its too late. Our relationship now prove that our fate will never go until the end of the life. Perhaps he is not the perfect one, but he is all i want in my life. My hubby is a perfect man among all the boys that i know. I felt myself so lucky can found such a extinct boy friend like him. Even we had just started together a few more month, but our bonded is very strong. Dear, words cant describe my feeling to you. You are just appear perfectly to me. You putting a lot of effort in to this relationship. I might make you angry, sad sometime.  But still will let me release myself ,gave me the security on you. Whenever i wanna to give up, you are the one pulled me back into a bright corner. You are the one who always give me so much of love and security. Sorry ,if really i hurt you so deeply. My love for you won't change forever in future. Dear thank you being so perfect as  a boyfriend. Happy One year anniversary. :) A day to remember our past sweet time. I believed that we can past another thousand years. I love you DEARRRRRRRRRRRRRR ❤

One year anniversary celebrated in DPC and OU. :)
Hats *forever21

he said i look good in wearing hat. :)

Yummy hamdmade noodles.


soya can give you white skin :P

my lunch :D

I love you ❤

Chubby is one of our family :D

bring her out to reveal the world :D

No comments:

Post a Comment