Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Today we have Pn haris tuition class. I have to woke up early in the morning. I had a dream lehh! I dreamed that i was eating something delicious, but i forgot is what food, then my maid woke me Up. I damn dislike this kind of feeling! ><

Hrm, we whole gang already planning to eat Lajiu Ban Mian after the tuition class. So we no ordering for McDonald. Hrm. 3 hours, i feel that is so long. Combine two class to one day >< I wan EAT and SLEEP!

Teacher is so nice today. Because the Mcdonald people was not willing to delivery. Teacher saw our face, our HUNGRY face, she feel very SAM TONG! So she drive and buy roti canai for us! WOHOO, somemore belanja us lehhh >< THANK YOU teacher! SPM BM A+ Laaaa hahaha

Maybe we are going to buy a gift for her during Teacher Day. She is so nice and good! :) Thx teacher you are the best! <3
Pn Haris.Our first photo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment