Saturday, 1 June 2013

May ended

Ya, today is the first of June. Is the middle of the 2013. Time is flying so fast >< Hrm. Today we are going to guan huang(DEAR)♥♥♥ house. Of course is not my first time to go his house. But i still very nervous. Scare will do something wrong there.

Yesterday, I prepared in the early of the morning. Because i tot the party start 11 am. He told me he will fetch us at 11.30 am. LOL. I waited until want fall sleep. And keep waiting wan ling come. So worried she will jam in the traffic >< Luckily! Then Keat ming, yong en and kah wai come my house waited de. Hrm, i tot they wait at guard house there? HAHHAHAH ▦▤▨▤▩▥▨▤

Then dear de mom come to the guard house there and fetch us de. Dear's mom very sek little brother hahaha. I tou tou see at the back :P Ur mom damn good de :) DEAR so xin fu a:P Once we reached there, we feel so hungry , so dear go out and help us buy mee he want to cook SPAGHETTI ! Weeeeee☻☻☻

Dear ur cooking skill not bad (Y)♥♥♥

Tada dear thx Muakz ❤❤❤
after the lunch we go to dear de room and watched movie!!! MOVIE TIME! we watch (Silent Hill). I not really understand what is the movie talking about. :/ Have fun with my friends (: Then me and dear go out and buy the pudding ingredients. He is going to bring it for the gathering tomorrow. So sweet a, dear bought HL milk for me :D Then we go quickly go back and make the pudding :D Then me and dear go ke fang chat and play de. Wo took photo also. Feel very relax when we play and chat together.
TIAMO ♥ Our love will never fade away!
Then we meet uo them, and listen song in the room. Those boys really play until very crazy. They really a good gang. Many fun thing happen btw them. They always share and laugh de. Hrm envy ☻

Wan ling and me, friendship is almost 5 years le. How we started to interact a? isnt the smile begin our story? :D though i am not same school with u during primary school. our friendship is cant use words to describe. Thx for being by my side always. ♥
hrm no one can grab u from me :P

last year . DONT pls :(

U and I are satisfied to have u and me? :P

sharing is caring ♥
We ate le dinner only back home de. Everyone are in a anxious face. except yong en. LOL. Cause already late. everyone scare scold by their parents :/ Dear's mom prepared dinner for us. WOW first time >< vry nice aunt! hope i have the chance to eat again in future :D
Hrm...I want one more bowl of rice PLS ∧∧
Dear very take care of me. We always argue because i dunno how to take care myself. Sorry dear. Yesterday thx for your everything. I can feel the love from you. and thx for ur gift a :D a big surprise for me. I love you deeply dear. <3 You always know what i need :D WEEE HEHEHHE
Bye MAY :D I spent a very good time today :D Hope next time can go again and DONT rain ☂☂☂pls.
HOLIDAY END SOON! SOB SOB :( Want enjoy more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment