Monday, 27 May 2013

The Mondays

Ya my friends are going to the second days -Taylors' Sri Hartamas Campus. I am so boring and find it nothing to do in home. OMG! Damn boring. Leaving out me and my kakak in the home. I woke up at 11 am. And start online until 1 pm. Lifeless.

Scroll scroll scroll (bored bored bored)! I suppose to go for the Langkawi camp today. But because of some reasons, FINE. I am lazy to start my homework, do the revisions. Not following my  holiday's schedule . Yea, I know its normal to the people in Malaysia. BECAUSE we still got TOMORROW!
Weeeeeee. (excuses)

I create this new blogger. I found it very difficult to customize :( Rusting brain ! Luckily got someone help me to cop it up :) Thx alot <3

The Paris landmark was so grand and beautiful. I vowed I will go there and enjoy! Wait for me !

Dad brought my elder sister to see the dentist. YAY who call she eat so much CHOCOLATE! I heard from my sister that the dentist is damn good and dun wan receive the money from them. She say never mind la you all just come and sit, she juz gave some advice only no need to pay. OMG! what a good doctor I ever see:)
Thank you <3

My sister finally came back from camp! So happy got people play with me already :D
Happy  birthday too...gonna to celebrate her great day on Thursday :)

Thats all for today :)
Huiying

No comments:

Post a Comment