Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Hot and bored Tuesday

Well, dear is going out for his driving lesson! I am so bored here. 5pm he only will back to me. What to do within this hours? Decorate my blog ! My neck is so ache. Face to much of computer to get my blog done. I forgot still gt two more dates report have to post out on the group! (Fail in being a secretary):/ SCARE if you know what i mean :p

Tomorrow is going to hang out with sister :D Wohoooo Dunno whether Michelle going or not....Take good care Michelle! Get well soon hope will see dou you tomorrow :D I found it so smooth la my face (Perasan) :P I used to touch my face now (SLIDE) I apply the 极润 , so good la! Make my face smooth smooth HEHEHEHEHE
❈Hadalabor❈
Waiting for 8:30pm movieee time :D So sweet and romantic la the movie (Rooftop Prince)!
ღ来点甘甜的吧!ღ

♦殿下~~~~♦

♥SWEET ♥
*Nothing to do* This thursday going to skip Miss Lee class :/ Have to celebrate my sister birthday:( LOL she beg me to go cause none of her fren going to celebrate with her. she felt sad :/ Ohhkay. My mom say up tp my decision......(thinking)....☂☂☂

                                                                                     ☃☃☃☃ The End☃☃☃☃

No comments:

Post a Comment