Hrm. Yea so fast this week is going to end soon. I still got two more week to go. My working contract is ended. Feel so happy? I was thinking what to buy for my all buddies there. I look back now, feel so miracle. Me, this girl who look like a child already work for few months. I had stepped into the society and works.Cant imagine that i had growth up! A lot of things have to learn. My boss always taught me after your study, the experiences you gain here, can apply in future. Today she called me find her in a room. And taught me how to controlled class, how to improve self-personality, how to improve your positively charged power in your life. She said that if your heart full of positive power, when you do a task, you will handle well. Is that possible? Maybe. hrm, anyway. I learn a lot of things there.Although can feel a bit of the ugly of society, future, I am sure still got a lot of challenges waiting for me. Cant be somebody that always hide at the corner. Be kind, brave, faith in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment